Request your Free Info Pack
Easy to Self Install
Our careline alarms have been designed to be easily installed by a competent adult. The alarm is supplied with an easy to follow set up guide to help you through the step by step process. It should only take a few minutes. We will have already paired your pendant to the base unit, so all you will need to do is connect up the cables which are colour coded for easy identification. Please note the following:
- You must have a power socket within 3 metres of your main telephone socket.
- Broadband users will need a broadband filter (ADSL filter).
How to Wear Your Pendant.
After your alarm has been installed, you will need to decide how to wear your pendant. The pendant supplied with our Standard Plan can be worn either around the neck or with a lanyard. You will find the wearing pack inside your careline alarm box.
If you select the Fall Alarm Plan then you must wear this sensor on your wrist.
Friendly Engineers to Help Set Up Your Careline Alarm
Installing our careline alarms is very simple to do yourself. However, if you would like us to install your careline alarm or key safe for you then we have a team of dedicated engineers across the UK ready to help! Once you have taken delivery of your order, our local engineer will contact you to arrange a convenient time to visit your home and install your careline equipment.
For your reassurance, all of our engineers are CRB checked and carry full ID with them. After installing your careline alarm or key safe they will demonstrate how to use it and they will happily answer any questions you may have to ensure you feel totally confident to use the alarm.
What to do Once Your Alarm is Installed.
When you or an engineer have successfully connected your alarm, its now time to test your pendant and make a test call. Simply press your pendant or fall sensor, wait for the alarm to activate and you’ll be connected to our team in a few seconds. Just tell us your making a test call and we will confirm all your details. You may want to test the range of your pendant in other parts of your home too for peace of mind.
It’s good to get into the habit making a test call once a month. Watch this video and see how easy it is to do.
Take Advantage of our Convenient Installation Service
If you would like to take advantage of our convenient installation service, just select the installation option on our order page. Whether you want us to install your careline alarm or you choose to self-install, please check the following important checklist:
1. Please ensure that you have a main telephone socket and an available mains power socket within 10 feet of each other. If the main telephone socket is not available an extension can be substituted in many circumstances.
2. If you have broadband anywhere in your property, please ensure you have an ADSL Filter so that the engineer can connect your unit correctly. The ADSL Filter is not included in our package but can be easily purchased from eBay, Amazon and most electrical retailers and costs just a few pounds. This will stop any interference from the broadband service and is essential.
3. Please ensure that any cable runs will not present a trip hazard.
Please note: Whilst Telecare24 is available throughout the UK including Northern Ireland, our installation service is only available in mainland UK.
Request Your Free Info Pack Today
Our careline information pack outlines all the important details you need to know. We also include an easy application form and a freepost envelope so you have the option of either ordering online or through the post.