- Anywhere In Mainland UK
- Appointment Time To Suit You
- Full Demonstration Of Service
- All Engineers CRB Checked
Installing our careline alarms is very simple to do yourself. However, if you would like us to install your careline alarm or key safe for you then we have a team of dedicated engineers across the UK ready to help!
“Please commend the installer of my alarm… fast,
helpful and knowledgeable. What more could I ask?”
– Mr Baggley
Once you have taken delivery of your order, our local engineer will contact you to arrange a convenient time to visit your home and install your equipment.
For your reassurance, all of our engineers are CRB checked and carry full ID with them. After installing your alarm or key safe they will demonstrate how to use it and they will happily answer any questions you may have to ensure you feel totally confident to use the alarm.
If you would like to take advantage of our convenient installation service, just select the installation option on our order page.
Whether you want us to install your alarm or you choose to self-install, please check the following important information:
1. That you have a telephone socket and an available mains power socket within 10 feet of each other.
2. If you have broadband, please ensure you have an ADSL filter so that the engineer can connect your unit correctly. This is not included in our package but can be easily purchased from eBay, Amazon and most electrical retailers and costs just a few pounds.
Whilst Telecare24 is available throughout the UK including Northern Ireland, our installation service is only available in mainland UK.
Our installation costs are:
– Alarm install: £69 +VAT (No VAT due if you qualify for exemption.)
– Key safe install: £49 Inc. VAT (In all cases)