Use the links below to skip to the part you’re most interested in.
- Deliveries may face slight delays this month
- Planned closures over the Christmas period
- Getting technical help with your equipment
Some deliveries may face slight delays this month
Whilst we continue to dispatch new equipment on a Next Working Day basis, most couriers tend to experience slight delays at this busy time of year. With that in mind, some customers may find that it could take up to 2 working days for their order to arrive. We ask that customers factor this possibility in when placing an order.
As ever, deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland take 2 days as standard.
Need a careline alarm by Christmas Day?
- To ensure delivery before Christmas Day, complete your order (including your Service Agreement) by 10 am on 22nd December.
- Orders for delivery to the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland should be completed by 10 am on 21st December.
The following delays can be expected when placing a new order:
- Orders received by 10 am on 22nd December will be dispatched on the same day. Deliveries can be expected from 23rd-28th December.
- Orders placed between 23rd and 29th December will be dispatched on a next working day basis. Delivery expected between 29-31st December.
- Due to the public holiday closures, orders we receive after 10 am from 30th December up to and including 2nd January will be dispatched on a next working day basis. Delivery expected between 4th – 7th January.
Please note, whilst we aim to complete all orders within this timeframe, we cannot guarantee delivery dates. Any Royal Mail strike action announced may also impact our delivery services.
- Any postal requests for our free information pack received after 10 am on 22nd December will not be posted out to you until 30th December.
Planned closures over the Christmas period
With the public holidays for Christmas and the new year in mind, we want to let you know of some changes to our normal hours of operation.
Our main office will be closing for Christmas and New Year
- Our main office will be closed from 24th December through to 9 am on 28th December. We’ll also be closed on 2nd January for the bank holiday.
- Please note, this is a different office from where our careline monitoring team are based.
|25th December (Christmas Day)||Closed|
|26th December (Boxing Day)||Closed|
|27th December (Bank Holiday)||Closed|
|28th December||Open 9 am to 5 pm|
|29th December||Open 9 am to 5 pm|
|30th December||Open 9 am to 4.30 pm|
|3rd January||Open 9 am to 5 pm|
|Return to normal operating hours. Open 9 am to 5 pm Mon-Thurs, and 9 am to 4.30 pm on Fridays. Closed on weekends.|
Our careline monitoring will still be 24/7
Our monitoring team will continue to answer your emergency calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week when you trigger your careline alarm. This doesn’t change on public holidays such as Christmas or New Year.
Getting help with your equipment
Technical support will be closed from 24th of December and back open on 28th December at 9 am. Most technical issues have a simple fix, which can be found in the guides below.
If you’re not having any luck with the troubleshooting guides, please e-mail us at [email protected] and we will get back to you on our return to the office.
First and foremost, if you need emergency help you can still trigger your alarm any time, day or night, and our monitoring team will answer. This doesn’t change when we close our admin office.
Our equipment user guides
In the unlikely event that you need technical support with your equipment during this time, please find links to our user guides below. (opens in a new tab)
Frequently Asked Questions
If your question isn’t answered in our user guides, have you checked out our FAQ page?