December 2, 2021
Delivery Times and Changes to Opening Hours This December
Use the links below to skip to the part you’re most interested in.
Some deliveries may face slight delays this month
Whilst we continue to dispatch new equipment on a Next Working Day basis, most couriers tend to experience slight delays at this busy time of year. With that in mind, some customers may find that it could take up to 2 working days for their order to arrive. We ask that customers factor this possibility in when placing an order.
As ever, deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland take 2 days as standard.
Need a careline alarm by Christmas Day?
- To ensure delivery before Christmas Day, complete your order (including your Service Agreement) by 10 am on 22nd December.
- Orders for delivery to the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland should be completed by 10 am on 21st December.
The following delays can be expected when placing a new order:
- Orders received by 10 am on 23rd December will be dispatched on the same day. Deliveries can be expected from 24th-29th December.
- Due to the public holiday closures, orders we receive after 10 am on 23rd December up to and including 29th December will be dispatched from the 29th. Deliveries should be expected by 31st December.
- Orders received from 31st December to 4th January will be dispatched from 4th December. Deliveries can be expected from 5th-6th January.
- If you are ordering by post, please note that Royal Mail’s last post is 2 pm on 24th December.
- Any postal requests for our free information pack received after 1 pm on 24th December will not be posted out to you until 29th December.
Planned closures over the Christmas period
With the public holidays for Christmas and the new year in mind, we want to let you know of some changes to our normal hours of operation.
Our main office will be closing for Christmas and New Year
- Our main office will be closed from 1 pm on 24th December through to 9 am on 29th December. We’ll also be closed on 3rd January for the bank holiday.
- Please note, this is a different office from where our careline monitoring team are based.
||Open 9 am to 1 pm
|25th December (Christmas Day)
|26th December (Boxing Day)
|27th December (Bank Holiday)
|28th December (Bank Holiday)
||Open 9 am to 5 pm
||Open 9 am to 5 pm
||Open 9 am to 4.30 pm
|3rd January (Bank Holiday)
|Return to normal operating hours. Open 9 am to 5 pm Mon-Thurs, and 9 am to 4.30 pm on Fridays. Closed on weekends.
Our careline monitoring will still be 24/7
Our monitoring team will continue to answer your emergency calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week when you trigger your careline alarm. This doesn’t change on public holidays such as Christmas or New Year.
Getting help with your equipment
Having worked tirelessly throughout the pandemic, our admin office team are taking some much deserved time off this December. As a result, the phone lines to reach our admin team will be closed from 1 pm on the 24th December, re-opening again at 9 am on the 29 th December.
First and foremost, if you need emergency help you can still trigger your alarm any time, day or night, and our monitoring team will answer. This doesn’t change when we close our admin office.
Our equipment user guides
In the unlikely event that you need technical support with your equipment during this time, please find links to our user guides below. (opens in a new tab)
Frequently Asked Questions
If your question isn’t answered in our user guides, have you checked out our FAQ page?